When making your purchase, tick the Parking option and benefit from a 10% discount on the 24h package (€18 instead of €20) and a 20% discount on the 48h package (€32 instead of €40).
How does it work?
You can park at the Palais des Papes parking lot. Pick up a ticket at the entrance terminal and present your Avignon City Pass or e-ticket at the parking lot reception desk. Present your Avignon City Pass so that the car park attendant can issue you with a ticket for the duration of your chosen package, allowing you to enter and leave the parking lot several times and activate your Avignon City Pass.
Please note (1 package / car)
- Place your electronic toll card in the athermal pocket so that it is not detected when you pass through.
- Once parked, go to the parking lot reception desk to collect your 24h or 48h parking ticket and activate your Avignon City Pass.
- Once validated by the parking lot receptionist, your Avignon City Pass is active and can be used for 24h or 48h.
- Any overrun will be billed automatically at the exit terminal
- Your parking pass allows you to park in the Palais des Papes parking lot